Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Stove Top Stuffing Public Transportation

With the following months of frigid cold air and winter storms, standing outside and catching the bus is sure not something ANYONE wants to do...until Stove Top Stuffing came up with an advertising first.



What you are seeing is Kraft and marketing firm, Interpublic Group have installed heaters in bus shelters around the city of Chicago. The slogan reads: "Cold Provided by Winter. Warmth Provided by Us.

Great campaign. For $100,000, to associate the connection between the right-out-the-stove warmth of Stove Top and that I love Stove Top Stuffing are amazing for me! If my regular bus stop had a heater, I'm pretty sure on my way home from riding the Dayton RTA, I'm going to stop and get some stove top. Although I can see these heaters as a point of interest for many homeless who are out bearing the cold, I'd hang out with homeless people if I could get free stovetop at the bus stop every morning.

Here is an article from the New York Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment