Friday, November 30, 2012

Soccer Tournament Programs

Growing up I had the opportunity to try out for a Select soccer program in my neighborhood. As I try to remember, there was roughly 40-50 kids there trying to make one team.

After two days of tryouts, I get the call that I was one of the lucky 16-18 kids that made the team and from there started my journey to perfect my skill and play in tournaments and invitations across the nation for the right to be a champion.

For multiple years I played for the Northmont Rowdies, when the team eventually split up, I moved on to one of our rivals, Wayne Warriors for a small stint. From there I went on to another round of tryouts for an elite team that was forming, called Team Dayton.

As the years had gone by, we would win multiple trophies, be heartbroken in some defeats,  I got a chance to reminisce, thanks to my parents for holding on to all the tournament programs throughout the years. But instead of keeping them on a book shelf, I decide to scan in the covers to show off the designs of the individual tournaments.

Soccer Blast '95
Soccer Blast '96
Soccer Blast '97
Soccer Classic '97
Continental Alliance '98
Creek Classic '94
Creek Classic '00
DAYCO '93
DAYCO '96
DAYCO '97
Fall Ball '97
Fort Wayne '99
Jarosi/Willis Cup '97
Louisville Invitational '99



MASC '99
Sycamore Arsenal '96
Team Dayton '98
Team Dayton '96
Warrior Classic '97
Warrior Classic '93

No comments:

Post a Comment