Friday, September 19, 2008

So Relaxed

Due to the power outage, it occurred to me that I might have to move into a hotel to survive without power. But with the availability of hotels in the area, how would one like to lure me in, perhaps promoting the comfortability? Extended Stay Hotels and ad agency Toy, New York, do just that.



I guess to appeal to the those who think that fart jokes are still hilarious this would suit them, but this is quite for the flatulent humor. I would not want to stay in a bed or in fact a room that was being farted on, but I guess there could be worse...alot worse! Revert back to my previous post on cleanliness, if comfortability doesn't suit your Hotel needs.

For those suffering from the devastation of Ike, there is always hope. Thanks Laura for little amusement.

No comments:

Post a Comment